Better Smile, Better Quality of Life
Dr. PeyRay - Renowned Nashville Implant Dentist
Meet Dr. PeyRay
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
“At My New Smile Dental we are all about one thing: giving our patients a better quality of life. I want every patient that we see to understand that we truly care about their wellbeing. Some day when I retire – many years from now – I want to be known as someone who helped as many people as possible improve their lives.”
"Dr. PeyRay changed my life." Hear from real patients.
More about Peyman Raissi, DDS - "Dr. PeyRay"
As a dentist, you are required to obtain 40 hours of Continuing Education (CE) every 2 years. Somehow, I managed to do over 900 hours of CE in that same time period. Most of those hours were earned in the fields of implant dentistry, oral surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics and oral sedation. I feel it is my duty to my patients to have a passion for constant and never-ending improvement of my skills and knowledge.
Why am I so passionate about helping and caring for my patients? Following graduation from dental school when I first started practicing dentistry, I had a patient who was a 95 year old, beautiful and kind woman. She came in for a consultation because she only had a few teeth left and she told me that she wanted to be able to smile again for her "great grandchildren" After I educated her on the advantages of Implant Supported Dentures, soon after she became the oldest patient on whom I have performed Dental Implant surgery. She was so happy with the result that she insisted on giving me a big hug, and she told me that I had changed her life. It was a priceless moment that I will never forget. I realized in that moment that we are in such a critical and unique position to be able to treat people and help them get out of pain and make them smile and be happy to live their life to the fullest.
It's truly a blessing to be able to offer these services to many people who can’t chew and eat normal food, or those who have many dental abscesses and pain resulting from years of neglect. Neglect not by choice, but by financial limitation. I began working towards a singular mission: to improve my abilities and process, so that I could provide my services at the most affordable and reasonable prices for my patients and give them a second chance.
We only get one opportunity in this life, and I want to be able to look back and confidently say that I helped as many people as I could.
On a personal note, the greatest compliment a human being can pay to himself is to encounter a challenge and to arrive at a successful solution to that challenge. The American author Henry David Thoreau, who wrote Walden and “Civil Disobedience,” once wrote that “the good thing about doing a thing well done is having done it.” My greatest anticipation in my pursuits toward the field of dentistry will be the evidence of having met my challenges and of recognizing my successes written in the smiles of my patients.
Affordable Dentures & Implants - Clinical Director/Dentist
I started working for this practice one week following Dental school graduation. After a short few weeks, I became the offices main dentist and was selected to participate in many educational seminars and training around the country and world. I performed all the full mouth reconstruction surgeries and delivered the fixed/ removable implant prosthetics. In 2015 this practice was ranked the Number 1 office out of 214 other affordable denture practices in the country for having placed more dental implants than any other practices in the country.
- New York University Stony Brook Implant Residency Program
- University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, D.D.S.
- Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro TN
- Centennial High School, Franklin TN
Honors and Achievements
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry - Associate Fellow candidate
- International Congress of Oral Implantology - Fellow
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics - Associate Fellow
- On the route to become the youngest dentist to receive the status of “Diplomate” from the American Board of
- Oral Implantology. The most prestigious Implant award in the country.
- Biohorizons® Implant Company - Contributor
- Zest Dental Solutions LLC - On the Advisory board & Clinical Researcher
- Limited Conscious Sedation Certified by the State of TN
- Comprehensive Conscious Sedation Certified by the State of TN.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers Certified by the American Academy of Facial Aesthetics.
- Fellowship Award, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellowship Award of American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- Passed the comprehensive written test for Associate Fellowship Award from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- Successful Completion of one year Implant Residency from Stony Brook University
- Being asked and selected by Zest Dental Solution as 1 of 15 world renowned dental experts in the world to be on Zest Advisory Board Committee. Implementing peer-review research, trying their new products before launch and giving product reviews and advise for future. The other 14 experts include top prosthodontist specialists in the county and graduate residency Program Directors from Dental school Universities of San Francisco, Loma Linda, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania among others.
- Appearance on several dental podcasts including: Dentist, Implants and the Worms. Asked to be their guest presenting new dentists challenges and how to overcome them and share my success story to others. 1st episode of Young and Successful Dentist series.
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantology (FICOI)
- Fellow of American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics (FAAIP)
- Associate Fellow Candidate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, AACD
- Accredited Member of Academy of General Dentistry, AGD
- Accredited Member of Academy of Osseointegration, AO
- Accredited Member of Foundation for Oral Rehabilitation FOR
- Accredited Member of Tennessee Dental Association, TDA
- Accredited Member of Nashville Dental Society, NDS
- Accredited Member of American Dental Association, ADA
- Member Dental XP, online community of Dental Experts
- Member Dentaltown, Online Community of various Dental content
Let's start this journey together
Schedule a Free Implant Consultation with 3D X-Rays!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
My New Smile Dental
4003 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville TN 37209
Tel: (615) 205-7476
Fax: (615) 678-7520
Monday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 1:00pm